Chiromassage is a special massage technique based on various techniques of classical and oriental massage systems. It also includes the elements of chiropractic and kinesiology. This successful combination ensured the success of this type of massage. Chiromassage does not have any classical scheme. It uses a variety of techniques that provide a positive effect.
Facial chiromassage is used to relieve swelling, to simulate the contour of the face, to tighten it, to improve the complexion. In addition to the effects visible to the naked eye (rejuvenation, lifting, skin coloring, mood improvement), chiromassage influences deep processes in muscles and skin, causing tissue regeneration at all levels of the dermis.
The results to which the facial chiromassage leads:
- Face oval is restored, nasolabial fold is smoothed
- Skin elasticity, turgor and tonus of facial muscles are improved
- Skin is enriched with oxygen, toxins are released faster
- Lymph flow is normalized, edema disappear and the complexion is refreshed
- Cells recovery process is activated
- The problems of muscle fatigue, muscle atony are solved.